The price includes all hotel accomodations, three meals a day, attractions and admission fees for all scheduled activities and basically everything except spending money. Spending money is useful for gifts, games and snacks or any optional purchases that strike your fancy. An Achva backpack is provided at no additional cost but Achva t-shirts, sweatshirts or other Achva-wear may cost extra. Tipping is not required or expected.
All prices found on our website, printed on a brochure, or given out over the phone or email are subject to change. We rarely ever change a price, however, if costs unexpectedly rise substantially, we may need to raise the price to reflect our increased costs.
Methods of Payment
You are welcome to pay for Achva by the following methods:
- For the first $500 deposit, we accept check, cash or credit card with no fee. We accept MasterCard, Visa, Amex and Discover.
- For the balance of payments, we accept payment by check, cash or credit card. Credit card payments will incur a 2 percent fee to cover the fee charged by the credit card company. Please do not send cash by mail. Checks should be payable in U.S. funds only. Call us for alternative payment methods if required.
To make a payment by credit card (secured by Authorize.net), please proceed to our Payment Page. A 2 percent fee will be added to credit card payments aside from the $500 deposit.
Checks should be made out to Achva and sent to:
50 Eisenhower Drive, Suite 102
Paramus, NJ 07652
- Sibling Discount, each receives – $200 (East), $300 (West, Israel), $100 (Mini)
Discounts are not combinable; largest discount applies. All discounts are subtracted from the final balance due and are not applicable to deposits or the first payment. Discounts may be forfeited if payments are late. Sibling Discount applies to kids attending various Achva programs excluding Mini which enables a half discount for East/West/Israel.
Achva pays for services including hotels, chartered buses and attraction admissions well in advance of the program. Therefore, we need to collect payments upfront on a timely basis. Of course, you are welcome to pay in full upon registration, but for the majority of you, we have a schedule of payments.
Here is the normal schedule of payments:
- A $500 deposit is due upon registration.
- A $1,500 payment is due by March 15.
- The balance of your bill is due by May 20.
No participant will be allowed on the program without a fully paid balance. Those who require a special payment schedule should contact our office. All special payment schedules MUST BE APPROVED IN ADVANCE. If you do not make your payments on time, you could risk losing your place on the program or incur late fees.
If we cancel the tour, our goal will be to fully refund all deposits/payments as quickly as we can.
We have developed the following refund schedule should you choose to cancel from the tour. The schedule attempts to balance our financial commitments with your flexibility to change plans if necessary.
Please notify our office immediately if you decide to withdraw. Refunds are processed solely upon receipt of written notification to Achva (an email works fine, we will confirm receipt within two business days).
If your written cancellation is received on or before:
- January 1 – payments are refundable less $250
- March 15 – payments are refundable less $500
- May 22 – payments are refundable less $1,500
- Up to 7 days prior to program start, payments are refundable less $3,000
- Within 7 days prior to program start, payments are no longer refundable.
For people with serious and unexpected medical emergencies, please contact us to determine the amount of your refund. Once the program begins, there are no refunds upon ejection from the program no matter the reason. Fully refunded credit card payments are less any service fees we incur to process your payment.
Late fees are not a punishment or a penalty but simply our way of covering expenses associated with not having the funds we need in advance of the program. The following fees will apply to all accounts (unless approved for a special payment schedule):
- If you are not fully paid for the program by May 27, there is a fee of $50.
- If you are not fully paid for the program by June 12, there is a fee of $150 (including the $50 fee above.)
These late fees apply regardless of when you actually registered for the program. The fees kick in either when you register early but do not pay on time, or when you register very late.