The $8,450 price includes all accomodations, three meals a day, attractions and admission fees for all scheduled activities, airfare from NY/NJ, and basically everything except spending money.
Scholarships may be available for Achva Israel including through many local Federations depending on where you live. Check with your local Federation for information regarding summer teen travel scholarships to make this program more affordable. We will do everything we can to help with the process if any documentation needs to be provided.
All prices found on our website, printed on a brochure, or given out over the phone or email are subject to possible change. You can lock in the current price with a deposit and up-to-date payments toward the program.
Methods of Payment
You are welcome to pay for Achva by the following methods:
- For the first $500 deposit, we accept check, cash or credit card with no fee. We accept MasterCard, Visa, Amex and Discover.
- For the balance of payments, we accept payment by check, cash or credit card. Credit card payments will incur a 2 percent fee to cover the fee charged by the credit card company. Please do not send cash by mail. Checks should be payable in U.S. funds only. Call us for alternative payment methods if required.
To make a payment by credit card (secured by Authorize.net), please proceed to our Payment Page. A 2 percent fee will be added to credit card payments aside from the $500 deposit.
Checks should be made out to Achva and sent to:
50 Eisenhower Drive, Suite 102
Paramus, NJ 07652
- Second Child (each receives) – $300 (Israel, West) $200 (East) $100
Discounts are not combinable; largest discount applies. All discounts are subtracted from the final balance due and are not applicable to deposits or the first payment. Discounts may be forfeited if payments are not made on time. The discount for multiple children also applies to kids attending different programs as listed above.
Achva pays for services including hotels, chartered buses and attraction admissions well in advance of the program. Therefore, we need to collect payments upfront on a timely basis. Of course, you are welcome to pay in full upon registration, but for the majority of you, we have a schedule of payments which need to be made as the summer approaches.
Here is the normal schedule of payments:
- A $500 deposit is due upon registration.
- A $4,000 payment is due on February 25
- The balance of your bill is due on May 1
No participant will be allowed on the program without a fully paid balance. Those who require a special payment schedule should contact the Achva office. All special payment schedules MUST BE APPROVED IN ADVANCE . If you do not make your payments on time, you could risk losing your place on the program or incur late fees.
Many of the expenses that Achva pays in advance to our vendors are non-refundable. Therefore, we have developed the following refund schedule to help us cover some of those non-refundable expenses should you choose to cancel from the program.
Upon cancellation, please notify our office by phone or email immediately. However, refunds are processed solely upon receipt of WRITTEN NOTIFICATION to Achva. To accomplish this, you are welcome to fax, send a signed letter, or email (using the email address we have for you on file) with your official notice of cancellation.
If your written cancellation is received on or before:
- January 1- payments are refundable less $250
- March 15 – payments are refundable less $500
- May 1 – payments are refundable less $2,000
- June 1 – payments are refundable less $3,500
- Up to 7 days prior to program start, payments are refundable less $5,000
- Within 7 days prior to program start, payments are no longer refundable.
For people with serious and unexpected medical emergencies, please contact us to determine the amount of your refund. Also, please remember that once the program begins, there are no refunds upon ejection for any reason from the program. Fully refunded credit card payments will be refunded less a 2% service fee to recover the percentage kept by the credit card company.
Late fees are not a punishment or a penalty but simply our way of covering expenses associated with not having the funds we need in advance of the program. The following fees will apply to all accounts (unless approved for a special payment schedule):
- If you are not fully paid for the program by May 15, there is a fee of $50.
- If you are not fully paid for the program by June 3, there is a fee of $150 (including the $50 fee above.)
These late fees apply regardless of when you actually registered for the program or the reason for the delay.