The $1,550 price includes all hotel accommodations, three meals a day, attractions and admission fees for all scheduled activities and basically everything except spending money. Spending money is useful for gifts, games and snacks or any optional purchases that strike your fancy. An Achva backpack is provided at no additional cost but Achva T-shirts, sweatshirts or other Achva-wear may cost extra. Tipping is not required.
All prices listed, written or given orally, are subject to possible change. We rarely ever raise a price, however, if necessary, we may need to raise the price to reflect increased costs including Covid-19 related expenses.
You are welcome to pay for Achva by the following methods:
- Checks: Checks should be made out to Achva and sent to: Achva, 50 Eisenhower Drive, Suite 102, Paramus, NJ 07652. Checks must be payable in US funds only.
- Cash: Call us to make arrangements for cash payments. Do not send cash through the mail.
- Credit Card: To make a payment by credit card (secured by Authorize.net), please proceed to our quick Payment Form. A 2 percent fee will be added to credit card payments. There is no fee on the initial $500 deposit.
- Sibling Discount – $150 (West, Israel), $100 (East), $100 (Mini)
Discounts are not combinable; largest discount applies. All discounts are subtracted from the final balance due and are not applicable to deposits or the first payment. Discounts may be forfeited if payments are late. Sibling Discount applies to kids attending various Achva programs excluding Mini which enables a half discount for East/West/Israel as already reflected in above prices. Call for details on that.
Achva pays for services including hotels, chartered buses and attraction admissions well in advance of the program. Therefore, we need to collect payments upfront on a timely basis. Of course, you are welcome to pay in full upon registration, but for the majority of you, we have a schedule of payments.
Here is the normal schedule of payments:
- A $150 deposit is due upon registration.
- A $500 payment is due by April 8.
- The balance of your bill is due by June 1.
No participant will be allowed on the program without a fully paid balance. See below for a list of our late fees.
If we cancel the tour, our goal will be to fully refund all deposits/payments as quickly as we can.
We have developed the following refund schedule should you choose to cancel from the program.
Please notify our office immediately if you decide to withdraw. Refunds are processed solely upon receipt of written notification to Achva (an email works fine, we will confirm receipt within two business days).
If your written cancellation is received on or before:
- February 1 – deposit/payments are refundable less $150
- April 12 – payments are refundable less $300
- May 30 – payments are refundable less $600
- Up to 7 days prior to program start, payments are refundable less $1,000.
- Within 7 days prior to program start, payments are no longer refundable.
For people with serious and unexpected medical emergencies, please contact us to determine the amount of your refund. Also, please remember that once the program begins, there are no refunds upon ejection from the program for any reason. Fully refunded credit card payments may be refunded less the 2% service fee.
Late fees are not a punishment or a penalty but simply our way of covering expenses associated with not having the funds we need in advance of the program. The following fees will apply to all accounts (unless approved for a special payment schedule):
- If you are not fully paid for the program by June 15, there is a fee of $25.
- If you are not fully paid for the program by August 1, there is a fee of $50 (including the $25 fee above.)